At Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Women in Business Law Awards Asia-Pacific, presented in Singapore on September 7, White & Case won two awards:
- Diverse Women Lawyers International Firm of the Year
- Hong Kong SAR Practice International Firm of the Year Award
“I’m deeply grateful for this award recognizing our Firm’s commitment to gender equality,” said partner Vivian Tsoi, chair of White & Case’s Global Women’s Initiative Committee. “It’s a reflection of our ongoing dedication to promoting fairness and inclusivity, and I am inspired to continue our efforts toward building a more equitable Firm for everyone.”
This recognition follows on from our recent successes at the Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards Americas and EMEA.
The Women in Business Law Awards recognize leading women for their contributions to the practice of law, along with the law firms that have developed the most progressive initiatives toward diversity and inclusion.
- SportsSeptember 30, 2023Nevin seeks to build on her promise with Leicester City – FTBL | The home of football in Australia – The Women’s Game
- Women's RightsSeptember 30, 2023Experts back decriminalization as the best means to enhance sex workers’ rights
- World NewsSeptember 30, 2023What risks do China’s shadow banks pose to the economy? | Business and Economy
- LifestyleSeptember 30, 2023Costco has begun selling gold bars